Quantcast

without JTAG FET

Pedro Helou
Hello,

how can I flash code into the MSP430 if I don't have the MSP-FET debugging
interface ? Would it be possible with the mspdebug commands?

--

Pedro Issa Helou

Network Communication Engineering

+ 36 20 262 9274

Re: without JTAG FET

Mark Rages
Which MSP430?  Some MSP430's have a serial bootloader interface, so you
just need a serial interface such as an FTDI cable or a Bluetooth module.

Otherwise, you can find FET-style interfaces pretty cheap.  There's one on
every Launchpad, there's one on the ez430 sticks, there's the GoodFET, etc.

Regards,
Mark

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 6:37 AM, Pedro Helou <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> how can I flash code into the MSP430 if I don't have the MSP-FET debugging
> interface ? Would it be possible with the mspdebug commands?
>
> --
>
> Pedro Issa Helou
>
> Network Communication Engineering
>
> + 36 20 262 9274