Quantcast

mspdebug not releasing target after exit

mspdebug not releasing target after exit

Antonio Linan
Hello,

I'm currently experiencing the same issue as the one here:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.hardware.texas-instruments.msp430.gcc
.user/10798

Are there any solution known to this?

Cheers!

--Antonio

Re: mspdebug not releasing target after exit

De Valck
If you are using tilib, have you tried using the latest version (slac460f)?
I used to have the same problem, but it works with this version.

This release fixes "After calling the status = MSP430_Reset(..); TST line
high", maybe this is related to your problem?

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 1:20 PM, De Valck <[hidden email]> wrote:

> If you are using tilib, have you tried using the latest version
> (slac460f)? I used to have the same problem, but it works with this version.
>
> This release fixes "After calling the status = MSP430_Reset(..); TST line
> high", maybe this is related to your problem?

I built using slac460c, so your suggestion looks promising, thanks for the
pointer!

--Antonio