Quantcast

mspdebug msp430g2553

Ian Chapman
Hi,
     I have  mspdebug --version
MSPDebug version 0.22 - debugging tool for MSP430 MCUs

1.   After running a few program loads into the chip (prog main.elf) I
eventually get locked out.  In fact lsusb hangs til I remove the
spy-wire.  I fixed the problem by replacing the chip on the TI exp430g2
pcb.  After reprogramming the chip about thrice it has failed again with
the same symptoms.  I've run out of spare chips any ideas on restoring
whatever I've damaged?  I find it hard to swallow that TI parts are
failing and suspect that I'm damaging some boot software in the chip if
that's possible.  Any suggestions? Ian.