Quantcast

declare ISR to be weak

Robert Wessels
Hello MSPGCC users,

Is there any way to make an ISR weak so that it can be overridden by user code?
The problem I have is that in the Energia core I have a set of timer ISR's that are used for PWM. I would like to make those weak so that a library can declare the same ISR which would then override the ISR in the core.
Without this I am getting the "multiple definition of `__isr_XX'" as one would expect.

Thanks a bunch!

Robert