buildscript for mspgcc-4.7.0

Kees Schoenmakers
Hi Friends,

Here my script. I had to workaround for some problems, most notably
for makeinfo.

When trying to build mspgcc with the host 4.8.2 compiler I ran into an
ICE too. But as
I have some older versions around I tried one and that let it build
successfully.

I hope it is useful for somebody.

best regards

Kees

Re: buildscript for mspgcc-4.7.0

Gunnar Henne-2
Hi Kees,

your attached script was stripped off. I think attachements are not
allowed in this list.

Kind regards,
Gunnar

Am 17.12.2014 um 09:28 schrieb Kees Schoenmakers:

> Hi Friends,
>
> Here my script. I had to workaround for some problems, most notably
> for makeinfo.
>
> When trying to build mspgcc with the host 4.8.2 compiler I ran into an
> ICE too. But as
> I have some older versions around I tried one and that let it build
> successfully.
>
> I hope it is useful for somebody.
>
> best regards
>
> Kees

Re: buildscript for mspgcc-4.7.0

Jose Luis Honorato L.
Here's an adapted build script for Ubuntu 14.04:

https://github.com/jlhonora/mspgcc-install

Builds gdb too. It doesn't need texinfo 4 and uses the vanilla gcc
installed with Ubuntu 14. The corresponding patches are applied for it to
build successfully. Please file an issue in the repo if any problem arises.

Kind regards,
Jose