Quantcast

What happened to the mediawiki?

Wieltje
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: What happened to the mediawiki?

Peter Bigot-4
SourceForge killed off the hosted applications, and I forgot to move
the data somewhere else beforehand.  There should be a backup
available somewhere; if somebody wants to volunteer to handle this I
can make that person an administrator.  Otherwise, I won't be getting
to it for about two weeks.

Peter