Using Redhat's version

Jagannathan Tiruvallur Eachambadi
I wanted to try out the beta version that was recently released. I ran the
installer provided and all of it was installed under
/opt/Msp430GCCopensource/. If anybody has an example of how to compile,
please do share it. I tried runing this command,
/opt/Msp430GCCopensource/bin/msp430-elf-gcc -mmcu=msp430g2553 blink.c, but
the compiler was not able to find the header msp430.h. I found that it was
in
</opt/Msp430GCCopensource/lib/gcc/msp430-elf/4.8.0/plugin/include/config/msp430/msp430.h>.
How can I make this visible to the compiler.

Regards

Jagannathan T E