Quantcast

Trouble using builtin function in ISR

Christopher Toledo
I created a gist outlining my problem here:
https://gist.github.com/uberscientist/baa627f9779d2d08ca87

I'll summarize:
I create an ISR, attempt to use __bic_SR_register_on_exit inside it and I
get an error saying:
"error: MSP430 builtin functions only work inside interrupt handlers"

How do you manipulate the SR from ISRs? Thanks!

Re: Trouble using builtin function in ISR

Peter Bigot-4
You're not using mspgcc, you're using msp430-elf which is the upstream
version.  It uses different functions; I don't remember offhand how
they spelled the names, but they'll be in a header somewhere.  Should
also be compatible with  any Code Composer Studio instructions you
come across.

Peter