Re: TimerA DCO calibration

Kelly Murray
yes, to calibrate the DCO, you use the DCO for the SMCLK, and then use
TimerA with the SMCLK, and setup CCTL2 for a capture selecting ACLK as
the signal to trigger the capture by selecting CCIxB in CCTL2 for the
'1232 part.

CCTL2 = CAP | SCS | CCIS_1 | CM_1;  // Capture, rising edge, CCIxB=Aclk

Then see how many
SMCLK ticks occurs in CCR2 for one tick of the ACLK.