Quantcast

Re: How to setup msp430-gdbproxy in Eclipse?

Re: How to setup msp430-gdbproxy in Eclipse?

arvindpdmn
The first is actually a good tutorial. Use mspdebug rather than the msp430-gdbproxy. I didn't get it to work on Windows but it worked for me fine on Ubuntu.

On Wednesday, 23 October 2013, 13:13, karthiprime <[hidden email]> wrote:

*I am trying to setup the msp430-gdbproxy in the Eclipse (External tools
configuration), following this tutorial:
*http://www.43oh.com/2010/11/a-step-by-step-guide-msp430-programming-under-linux/
*

1. This link
*"http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/mspgcc/index.php?title=Windows_msp430-gdbproxy_on_Linux_Howto"*
that msp430-gdbproxy is deprecated and its been replaced by mspdebug. So how
should I proceed with the configuration in Eclipse? I need not configure
gdbproxy?*

Any help appreciated.