Quantcast

MSP430 gdb debugging -- is it possible to get it on *BSD?

MSP430 gdb debugging -- is it possible to get it on *BSD?

Lev Serebryakov-2
Hello Mspgcc-users,

  What is state of debugging support for MSP430 now?

  Looks like, Linux "full" gcc package contains gdb_agent_console and
 libmsp430.so to support debugging, am I right?

  Now, when I built toolchain for FreeBSD (will be added top ports in next
 few days), I wonder, is it possible to add debugging support? Are
 libmsp430.so and gdb_agent_console strictly closed-sourced or there is some
 possibility to obtain their sources?

  I could sign-off NDA as private person, and distribute these two files in
 binary-only form, if it is needed!

--
Best regards,
 Lev                          mailto:[hidden email]