I2CDRB undeclared

Rolf Freitag

Hi,

i'm trying to use the code from the application note slaa208 but
I2CDRB is unknown:

msp430-gcc -mmcu=msp430x168 -O2 -Wall -g -I. -I./inc1   -c -o i2c.o i2c.c
i2c.c: In function `ISR_I2C':
i2c.c:388: `I2CDRB' undeclared (first use in this function)

Any ideas?

Another problem is the interrupt vector from that code: The ISR uses
USART0TX_VECTOR.
Is this the same as UART0RX_VECTOR?

Regards,

Rolf

Re: I2CDRB undeclared

Rolf Freitag

Hi,

i found the answer in the files of the iar kickstart and mspgcc:
iar uses I2CDRB and I2CDRW for I2CDR.

And the UARTXXX_VECTOR is declared as USARTXXX_VECTOR.

Regards,

Rolf