Quantcast

How to configure Eclipse to debug eZ430-RF2500 based lanuchpad?

How to configure Eclipse to debug eZ430-RF2500 based lanuchpad?

karthiprime
This post was updated on .
How do I configure Eclipse to debug eZ430-RF2500 via mspdebug?

Re: How to configure Eclipse to debug eZ430-RF2500 via mspdebug?

arvindpdmn
I have done it but I found that running mspdebug from command line is better since responses on the terminal come right away. On Eclipse, buffering is happening somewhere. mspdebug messages are not displayed immediately.

On Wednesday, 23 October 2013, 13:45, karthiprime <[hidden email]> wrote:

How do I configure Eclipse to debug eZ430-RF2500 via mspdebug?

Re: How to configure Eclipse to debug eZ430-RF2500 via mspdebug?

Daniel Beer-3
On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 09:52:08PM +0800, Arvind Padmanabhan wrote:
> I have done it but I found that running mspdebug from command line is better since responses on the terminal come right away. On Eclipse, buffering is happening somewhere. mspdebug messages are not displayed immediately.
>

> On Wednesday, 23 October 2013, 13:45, karthiprime <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> How do I configure Eclipse to debug eZ430-RF2500 via mspdebug?

There are instructions here:

    http://mspdebug.sourceforge.net/faq.html#eclipse

The buffering problem shouldn't be an issue as long as you have a
recent-ish version of mspdebug.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel Beer <[hidden email]>    www.dlbeer.co.nz
IRC: inittab (Freenode)    PGP key: 2048D/160A553B

Re: How to configure Eclipse to debug eZ430-RF2500 via mspdebug?

karthiprime
This post was updated on .
mspdebug (along with msp430-gdb) in Eclipse is working fine now.. Thanks for the link!!