Help Regarding MSP430-47-GCC for ARM

Jhon James
Dear all,

I have an ARM based processor on which I am trying to install the contiki
source and the complier to do the on board development. I am trying to
install the msp430-47 installer on it and getting the following error. Now
I believe that the server on which the compiler exist  support only x86
platform. Can anyone tell me how to install it on ARM based processor. I
have installed this on PC previously and is working very well.

W: Failed to fetch http://tinyprod.net/repos/debian/dists/squeeze/Release
Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-armhf/Packages' in Release file
(Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

W: Failed to fetch http://tinyprod.net/repos/debian/dists/msp430-47/Release
Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-armhf/Packages' in Release file
(Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

Thanks for your help and support.

Regard's