64-bit double

Thomas Taranowski
Does anyone know of plans to support the standard 64-bit double type
for mspgcc?  I have a small source application which uses the 8-byte
double that I’m trying to make cross platform.

-Tom

Re: 64-bit double

Peter Bigot-4
No plans in mspgcc.  https://sourceforge.net/p/mspgcc/bugs/171/

Red Hat version might have different plans.

Peter